1) JOB VACANCY
(i) EXECUTIVE (BROKING)
- To assist HOD in identifying appropriate advice for client on the insurance and risks exposure.
- To assist HOD in servicing/ visiting client when necessary/ required.
- Assist HOD in preparing the insurance quotation to tailor suit the client needs and to recommend the best alternative on the risk exposure.
- Assist HOD to do quotation compilation and comparison before submission to the client.
- To follow up and ensure new business is secured.
- To assist HOD in organic growth – preparing proposal for new policies/ products.
- To identify coming renewal, prepare broking slip, update through MBA system & to discuss with Insured on updated asset.
- To obtain insurance confirmation of acceptance on renewal term.
- To negotiate with the insurer, if there are any changes on the renewal terms.
- To follow up with the client on the renewal notice until the renewal is secured.
- To obtain market value for motor renewal quotation.
- To follow up with the insurer on the outstanding policy and endorsement.
- To do policy checking and ensure every term are according to the broking slip.
- To notify insurer to pass endorsement as a rectification, if there is an error after checking the policy.
- To do billing on debit note and credit note for client.
- To ensure the insurer comply with the time frame on issuance of cover note, policies and endorsement.
- To assist HOD in credit control (premium collection) and reconciliation with Insured and insurer respectively.
- To assist HOD and or other superior on other matters as and when requires.
- Diploma or degree qualification in Insurance or any discipline
- At least 2-3 years working experience in the field of insurance
- Persistent in follow-ups
- Able to work independently
- Able to prioritize work and good time management
With the right attitude, strong personal drives and willingness to learn, each individual has the potential to excel and TIB will reward accordingly.
Interested candidate please send in your detailed resume with recent passport photo, current and expected salary to : email@example.com
2) INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PROGRAMME (KUCHING AND PETALING JAYA BRANCH)
TIB provides an Industrial Training Programme for students who need to obtain practical training before they graduate. An attachment will normally last between 3 to 4 months, and students will be assigned to a mentor who will be their guide and assessor during the training.
We are searching for applicants who have the creativity, drive, knowledge and vision. If you believe you have the qualities and requirements stated below, kindly send us your application.
- Diploma or Degree in Insurance, Actuarial Science, Finance/Accounting, Marketing, Management, Business Studies
- Career Minded
- Willing to walk the extra mile
- A team player
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
Send in your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org for our review!